- Knowledge Hub
- Knowledge Hub
We believe that our success is driven by the talented individuals who join our team. We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities for those who are passionate about making a difference and shaping the future of Banking.
The person shall assist in overseeing financial and management accounting and other
• Processing of payments and maintaining adequate filing.
• Account reconciliations e.g. Bank reconciliations.
• Analysis of accounts.
• Preparation of journals.
• Data capture.
• Updating and maintaining the Asset register
• Assist in preparation of financial statements.
• Assist in budget preparations.
• Assist with management of cash flow.
• Prepare and submit monthly statutory returns that is PAYE and Nssa returns.
• Prepare monthly payroll on a timely basis and pay slips
• Assist with delegated procurement for the organisation.
• Assist in the drafting and reviewing of organisational policies.
• Any other task or duty as assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager
Qualifications and Experience
• Full IOBZ diploma or a degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related qualification.
• At least 5 years relevant experience.
• A proven ability to communicate and excellent presentation skills.
• Experience in the financial sector is an added advantage.
The individual must be a self-starter, team player, able to multitask, work under pressure
Interested applicants should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae by
not later than 16:00 hours Thursday, 12 October 2023.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications to:
The Finance and Administration Manager on email firstname.lastname@example.org For the above position,
a highly competitive package is on offer, details of which would be disclosed to the shortlisted